something. But who cares? Let’s focus on the real newsy part of this news story:
George also revealed he has no plans to dye his greying hair and is embracing it instead.
How’s that for shattering taboos and expressing one’s (actorly) individuality? We get it George. You’re intelligent and independent and won’t sell photos of your beautiful offspring because you don’t give a shit about what Hollywood or the Celebrity ‘zines think; but grey hair…? Seriously? What’s next, no more teeth whitening?
Okay. Clooney is a good talker and is committed to being childfree and child-proofing his house in Italy would destroy its architectural integrity and… grey hair. The man seems to know what he wants.
“I’ve always known fatherhood wasn’t for me. Raising kids is a huge commitment and has to be your top priority. For me, that priority is my work. That’s why I’ll never get married again.”
- George Clooney – career before kids (heatworld.com)
- “Gallery: Ten Celebrities Give Their Reasons For Being Childless By Choice”
- No Kids for Kim Kardashian? (WhyNoKIds.com)
- Celebrities, WiNKs, Taboos and The Childfree Apology (WhyNoKIds.com)
- Not a Loser, Baby (WhyNoKIds.com)
- Even Movie Stars are Challenged by Parenting and Non-Parenting Roles (WhyNoKIds.com)