Why No Kids? is just over six months old! Or in “parent talk”, we’re twenty eight weeks old… Isn’t that cute?
Starting with our first post, “Why no kids? Wino kids!” we’ve posted over five dozen reflective, provocative, silly, heartfelt and/or challenging blog posts. And we’re just warming up! Expect more investigative posts and more guest posts in the months ahead.
We’re taking inventory of our parts in order to better understand you, our readers, so that we can better meet your needs. What do you want to read? See? Hear? Jump into the conversation and tell us what you’d like to learn more about and what you’ve heard enough about. We’ll do our best to grow Why No Kids? into the community you want.
Take a look at our top ten most popular posts to date. (Note that three are two-way ties!)
- I’m not infertile. I Just don’t want kids.
- Video: Aziz Ansari Is Afraid of Babies
- Five Reasons Childfree Adults May Be Happier Than Parents
- Am I Selfish For Not Having Kids? and Are you a DINK?
- Happy Un-Father’s Day?
- Video Vasectomy Shocker: A Survivor’s Tale of Survival
- Childfree? Really? Common Questions and Comments (Part 3)
- Dr. Suess Didn’t Have Kids and Myths About Childfree Living
- Sexiest Reason Why No Kids? Sex! and Ann Landers on Childfree Families
- Childfree Vagina Monologue
I recently posted about the top search term which brings new readers to Why No Kids? And it’s worth noting that even more than organic traffic from search engines, the Facebook Why No Kids page connects you to the blog posts you read and froward. In other words, our Facebook friends are largely responsible for spreading the news. Thank you!
Where from here? You tell us!
- No Kids Trending (whynokids.com)
- Five Reasons Childfree Adults May Be Happier Than Parents (whynokids.com)
- Top 10 WNK Links (whynokids.com)
- DINKs, GINKs, Now Ding Chong’s (lauracarroll.com)
- Biggest Environmentalist Impact: Childfree lifestyle (childfreelife.wordpress.com)
- More and More Childfree Women (completewithoutkids.com)