With her mulitmillion dollar wedding and now, after only 72 days, her impending divorce in the news, Kim Kardashian, 31, is rethinking her fairy tale dreams.
She famously stated that she would have four children before she was 35, but her more recent comments on having children is a complete 180:
“At first I was like, I want six kids. Then I went down to four, then I was down to three, and now I’m like, maybe I won’t have any,” she says glumly. “Maybe I’ll just be a good aunt…at this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to have kids and all that,” Kim says in a December 6 Glamour Magazine article (source Us Magazine)
The self proclaimed hopeless romantic plans to be a little more realistic in the future.
Perhaps, Kim, you should consider the idea of not having kids as genuine option and discover that being child-free can also be a happy ending.
- Kim Kardashian Talks Living in A Fairy Tale (celebs.gather.com)
- Not a Loser Baby (whynokids.com)
- Child-free Celebrities
- Kim Kardashian to Glamour: WAHHHHH! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kim Kardashian’s Glamour Interview Makes You Feel A Little Sorry For Her (rightcelebrity.com)
- Kim Kardashian on motherhood: “Maybe I’m not supposed to have kids” (celebritytreat.com)