1) THE NO-BABY BOOM – Probably the most engaging, enlightening piece so far about the choice to be childfree, the CF lifestyle and growing community. It appeared in Details magazine. If you’re willing to read only one story, start and stop here.
2) ARE THERE DISADVANTAGES TO BEING CHILDFREE? – We’re not here to start a cult or hoist an ideology on the unsuspecting. We want an open honest discourse about what life is like and how big choices related to conceiving, adopting and parenting affect ANYBODY.
4) WHY MORE KIDS? – The Russian and South Korean governments want more babies! Riddle: Which is less sustainable:
A) A movement or community (like the childfree) that can’t rely on brainwashing their offspring to continue growing? OR
B) An economy that demands constant growth while resources are limited and fewer participants are incented to make babies?
5) HOW TO LAND YOU KID IN THERAPY – Why the obsession with our kids’ happiness may be dooming them to unhappy adulthoods. A therapist and mother report
6) WHINING IS THE WORST SOUND IN THE WORLD – Dare to disagree?